Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm backkkkkkk

AND I'M RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha. I wish....no really, I got excited when we put $20 on black on roulette and doubled our money....we're high rollers kiddos!

we really did have a wonderful time though...i feel like I have been "re-set" ... my mommy brain got a chance to turn off... i was able to relax...let my nerves unwind...and just breathe for a minute. (and eat some awesome food, enjoy a show, do some shopping and spend lots of time with my favorite nerdy boy <3)

and at the end, I have vowed that I would make time ATLEAST every 6 months to check out, and get away.

its neccesary.

last week I was literally at my witts end, LITERALLY snowed in for 4 days with a sick 1 year old and bored to tears 6 year old...no groceries in my pantry and frayed nerves...I was to the point of tears. i had reached my limit. it was time for a mommy time out.

and now that I'm back, i had my break, i feel like I have my barrings back and can get back in the grind, with POSITIVE ENERGY and a SMILE on my face :)

Now, don't get me wrong...a 3 day trip to Vegas was by no means life changing (its not like i got married or anything.........I did that last time I was in Vegas....but thats a story for another day LOL!)

but it was helpful...very helpful :)

so without further ado...heres my MPM...great things coming this week! FINALLY going to show off my MOMager in its entirity...Show you what me and Ms. Priss come up with for her Valentine box and class valentines...and Pictures from the Prissy girls ROCKSTAR 6th birthday party!

MENU PLAN MONDAY

Monday - VEGAS!
Tuesday - Baked Ziti, Salad & Garlic Bread
Wednesday - Tacos, Rice, & Corn
Thursday - Chicken Brocolli Rice Casserole & Crescent Rolls
Friday - Date Night :)
Saturday - Family Game Night...Make your own Pizzas & Brownies!
Sunday - Chicken & Sausage tortellini Soup and crusty french bread (yummmm)



No comments:

Post a Comment